speakup fc3 and verizon

Jim Kutsch jimkutsch at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 09:36:58 EDT 2005

I have the Westel combo DSL modem, router, and wireless access point as
provided by Verizon.  With the account name and password stored in the
Westel, entered through the Westel's html interface, the inside connectnions
require no further verification.  It's jusst an ordinary LAN.  No5tte, do
not install Verizon's Windows software, just configure the Westel from the
html interface.

Jim Kutsch
Morristown, NJ