Thanks for the new highlight tracking!

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Aug 22 20:52:38 EDT 2005

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Sean McMahon wrote:

> Is the highlight tracking described in the speakup help system for speakup cvs?
> Just trying to figure out how you folks know how to use this feature.

It is accessed through the keypad asterisk.  In version 2.0, this toggles
cursor tracking on and off.  In CVS, it cycles through cursor tracking on,
screen compare, highlight tracking, and cursor tracking off.  Kirk stated
that screen compare would be going away, as it was a sort of prototype of
highlight tracking.  In any case, I just tried pressing the key with
Speakup help on, and got no response of any sort.  It isn't listed in the
keys given by the arrow keys, either.  So, that makes it pretty much
undocumented.