a Mutt question

Dan Murphy mweeby at verizon.net
Thu Aug 18 15:09:16 EDT 2005

I am having my first in depth look at Mutt and it's quite interesting, but
I have one small problem.  From what I can see, when I send mail, it
doesn't seem to arrive at it's destination.
I know it works some how in conjunction with sendmail and I'm looking at
the Mutt manual, but is there something I should check in Muttrc that will
indicate what's going on?
I'm running Slackware 10.1 with kernel 2.4.29.  also, it seems there is
only a system-wide Muttrc in /etc/mutt, and not one in my user directory.
Help would be appreciated because it looks like a very interesting mail
client.