bounce score on speakup list

Christopher Moore w1gm at arrl.net
Thu Aug 18 13:52:39 EDT 2005

Hello,
I'm receiving messages from the speakup list spiraticly.  When I log in to
the speakup mail it tells me I have a bounce score of 3.0 which accounts
for why the email are not being sent.  I guess that some of the
messages are being returned to skeakup which is triggering the stoppage.
Is there anything that can be done about this?  Perhaps there aer some
settings in the speakup mailing list manager which can be changed.

I'm not totally dead in the water because I can still send messages to the
list and follow the action on the web interface.

Chris