What do you do when elinks encounters javascript errors?

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Aug 17 14:02:14 EDT 2005

If I load a page like www.cingular.com using elinks, it gives me a javascript
error upon loading the page.  If I hit enter, which I think says ok, it says
something like if -.  There has got to be a way to get out of this dialog and
ignore the error.  When I tried to tell elinks to ignore java script errors, I
still get the same problem however now I don't even get an ok.  My elinks.conf
file does generate errors when I start elinks but these appear to be on lines
which are comment lines.  If someone wanted to look at my elinks configuration
file, I'd be happy to send it to them.  The elinks I'm using is from cvs from
about a month ago.
thanks
Sean