Can't boot fedora

Chris Norman chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 17 10:35:05 EDT 2005

Hi mate, when I put the first disk in and boot the PC (I've done warm and
otherwise), nothing happens.

The how-to I'm using is V5.0, 1 January 2005. Has it been updated since
then? It's FC3 I'm installing.

The line about the first CD not booting says:

you can just create a CD ROM of the i386-disc1.iso image because this first
CD ROM image also creates a bootable CD ROM--though it currently doesn't
boot for all users.

Has this been changed?

Cheers,

Chris Norman