Can't boot fedora

Adrian Beech a.beech at bigpond.net.au
Tue Aug 16 21:02:07 EDT 2005

Make sure that your BIOS, if it is supported,  is set up so that the CD is
the first boot mech in the boot sequence and drop the 1st CD in and bounce
the PC.  You most certainly don't need the boot/root floppies to start the
installation process nor, hmmmmmm, from memory I don't think the floppies
are recommended nowadays.  Perhaps Janina can clarify that point as I don't
myself have time to dive into the FAQ's to check, etc.

HTH.

Cheers.
AB