Can't boot fedora

Chris Norman chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 16 07:57:13 EDT 2005

Hi guys,
I recently brought the four-cd set of the speakup modified distribution from Cheapbytes (not sure of the spelling, it was a link I found on the linux-speakup.org site), and burned my own boot CD (from the boot.iso image). But after the boot cd has finished (without a problem), I put the cd labeled "Install 1" into my drive and press ok, and it says "no fedora cd was found that matches your boot media". Does this mean I have to create images of the CDs from cheap bytes and burn them onto disks, like the one I booted from???

Cheers,