Alsa question

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Aug 15 15:12:54 EDT 2005

No idea.  The only thing is it seems that flite has poorer sound quality on my
ens 1370 where it and other sounds can play.  It's a different kernel a 2.4
kernel.What version of alsa usis the dmix plugin?  I'd like to get mutiplt
streams working on that system as it is a lot faster and flite friendly.