First versions of the packages are ready!

ace ace at freedomchat.org
Fri Aug 12 17:11:01 EDT 2005

Oh wow, this will be slightly difficult, LOL but we can do it.  I am
online all the time except for three hours a day when my sister uses
the Internet.  I have one hour left from the writing of this
email.  I will return three hours later at 9PM Eastern Standard time,
which is roughly noon at your place, I think.