linux

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Fri Aug 12 14:40:13 EDT 2005

You might want to provide your sound card type to the oralux maintainer to
ensure it is compatable with oralux.  You'll also want to ask if this the type
of distro which is run from the cd only or is something meant to be installed on
a system without linux.  Generally when you are configuring a system which has
never had linux and doesn't currently have linux, there's a lot which has to be
dont before sound detection.