alsa configuration asound.conf??

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 1 9 5 3 4 6)heck paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Fri Aug 12 13:40:58 EDT 2005

Hi all.  Desperately trying to get pass the final hurdle of getting our
live streaming back up.  Sorry for the off topic.

We're looking for help configuring alsa to work with a delta 66 soundcard.
We have a partial asound.conf file which works for playing but not for
recording.

We have not been able to find a "how to" or equivalent that explains what
can be done, and more importantly, how to do it in this file.

Can anyone offer any insight??  Hope to have icecast running again soon.
Thanks.