O T: Phone consultation needed

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Fri Aug 12 08:27:03 EDT 2005

I need help with a connectivity problem and would very much  like to
find someone willing to spend a little phone time walking us through
some trouble shooting. The system in question is a Debian Sarge OS,
speakup modified 2.6.11 kernel, lots of bells and whistles all working
well, but now we need to solve some problems relating to a Verizon DSL
connection.

If someone with Debian familiarity and perhaps with Verizon DSL
familiarity could give us a hand, please write to me off list so we can
work something out. The system in question is not mine, it belongs to a
blind friend whom I have been supporting for a few years, but we now
need more competent assistance than I can provide him.

Please drop me a note directly if you think you might be able to help us
and I will explain the problem further.

Thanks,
Chuck

But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh