Slackware packages for software synthesis

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Fri Aug 12 04:56:37 EDT 2005

This type of project has been on my back burner for a _long_ time.  I
can not promise being able to help with much compilng or package
building unless time allows it, but I have an old 233 MHz Pentium MMX
system here that I use as a crash test dummy from time to time.
Getting even some basic software speech operations running on the
thing would help a lot towards making it act as an independent system
instead of acting as an appendage to my main system.  I will also
consider putting other projects on the system that need a bit of
testing, as long as my time allows, and as long as the old system is
fast enough to try to run them.  That system is currently running
Slackware 10.1 with kernel 2.6.10 (no Speakup), but reasonable changes
can be made if needed.  HTH, and have a _great_ day!