need suggestions for irc clients

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Aug 10 21:48:57 EDT 2005

Um, there is a much more appropriate way to remove the clock in ircii
with the clock command.  I believe it is /set clock off imagine that.
I will include my .ircrc file below which will make some of the
defaults more enjoyable like paging output and the like.  You will
have to change some of the options for your own tastes.

  Kirk

BIND ^I PARSE_COMMAND ^tk.getmsg 1 $tk.msglist
BIND ^R PARSE_COMMAND ^tk.getmsg -1 $tk.msglist
BIND META1-O META2_CHARACTER
BIND META1-[ META2_CHARACTER
BIND META2-A BACKWARD_HISTORY
BIND META2-B FORWARD_HISTORY