Walmart Linux computers

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
Tue Aug 9 09:46:02 EDT 2005

If you do set up such a registry, here are a few more points that you
probably include.
1. You should also include the location of the builder in your registry
so that a person could minimize shipping costs.
2. You should note that the requester is responsible for the cost of the
hardware and shipping to and from the installer.
3. are you requesting a new install or an upgrade of an existing system.

Steve Dawes
Phone: (403) 268-5527
Email: SDawes at calgary.ca

NOTICE -
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.