Walmart Linux computers

Scott Howell n3byy at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 8 19:28:16 EDT 2005

Ah hell count me in, I can certainly install Debian and a few other
distros, but I've done Debian enough times. Actually if someone just
wants a box assembled, I can do that, been building boxes for about 20
years on and off and fixing plenty. So if a list gets started, I'll be
happy to help and probably wouldn't charge much of anything, just enough
to cover a beer...grin

Scott