FC3 for x86_64?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Aug 5 13:29:39 EDT 2005

No, you got the wrong IP, so it's hard to know whether you got the
concept.

To stick with my example, you would:

telnet 192.168.1.11

The address 192.168.1.11 is the address of the machine where you're
installing Fedora. Since it's telnet, whatever speech you would be using
would depend on the system you're telnetting from, as always with
telnet. If that happens to be Windows, then it will be your Windows
screen reader.