CVS Updates - was default speakup for Debian Sarge

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu Aug 4 15:21:52 EDT 2005

Sure Greg I'll try.  The cvs repository/server is on bumpy or now
nondescript.ca.  I currently have it set to send mail upon check in to
cvs at braille.uwo.ca.  The problem is it sends the mail from the user
doing the check in such as kirk at nondescript.ca.  The problem is that
nondescript.ca does not handle mail itself.  It is all forwarded to
another machine which folks that have check in privileges do not have
accounts on.  Furthermore they would also need to have their
xxx at nondescript.ca addresses added to the cvs mailing list and because
bumpy doesn't handle mail itself they could never receive the
confirmation requests and so forth.  I do not want to have general
mail running on that machine because as you probably know it is
extremely over worked as it is.  If we could get cvs to send all
checkins from one address that would work but I haven't had the time
to look into how that might be done.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061