speech dispatcher again

Kristoffer Gustafsson skeeter at allmail.net
Tue Apr 26 10:42:15 EDT 2005

Hello!
Thanks, it works with changing the voices.
now to my next problem.
I can't seem to get the voice I want to use work with speakup.
The voice I want is the cepstral david voice I have installed as well.
It works as a festival voice.

I removed the us2_mbrola voice since i have ked_diphone and kal_diphone
as default voices when installing a festival binary.
but I can't get cepstral to work.
any ideas?
/kristoffer