speech dispatcher again

Michael Whapples Mikster4 at msn.com
Tue Apr 26 07:33:03 EDT 2005

If you are using speech-dispatcher with speechdup, then you just change the
voice in speakup as usual by changing the value of /proc/speakup/voice. I
have found that speakup can only access three different voices in festival,
so you may find it useful to only install the voices you want for festival.
Mike
"An optimist is someone who has never had much experience"