anxious to get FC3

jaffar at jeffstudio.net jaffar at jeffstudio.net
Mon Apr 25 22:51:27 EDT 2005

Hi Friends.  I have been trying to obtain Fedora from the official speakup website for months.  Unfortunately, the download speed of the site is so slow that after a few hours, the download process seems to break down.  I tried to obtain the disks from the website that delivers the set for $9 us, but because I live in Singapore, they won't ship to my region because the shipping cost outstrips the price of the disk set quite considerably.  As i am eager to venture into the realms of Linux, i wonder if there are other alternatives by which i can obtain the installation disks.  I will be willing for someone to upload them into my ftp site if he/she will upload the installations isos there for me.  If someone on this list is willing to help me do this,  please contact me at jaffar at jeffstudio.net and I'll make the necessary arrangements with him/her.  Cheers!