mail getting lost question

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Wed Apr 20 22:15:49 EDT 2005

Igor Gueths said the following on Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 09:41:24PM -0400:
> Hmm...Maybe you aren't properly authenticating to your provider using the Linux MUA? Do they use authenticated SMTP? Can you send mail to other domains? aHave you checked with the provider to
> make sure no mail is being denied on their end?

Well, I can successfully send mail to this list, to many other domains,
like stjohns.edu, yahoogroups.com.  Not smartgroups.  I considered that
maybe smartgroups was blocking me but why would they when sending this
way and not through Outlook Express?

I have not written support on my hosting service since the problem seems
to be on my end.