Just installed Debian

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Apr 20 13:36:36 EDT 2005

That depends on how you want to install things.  If you want speech during
installation, you need to use the speakup netinst iso.  If you want to install
the debian system then later install speakup, you can do that as well.  The
speakup kernel is available as a kernel image deb.  The installer on the speakup
netinst iso will allow you to specify how to install packages as do other debian
iso installer images.