audio players

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Mon Apr 18 08:27:18 EDT 2005

hi.

In cases like this, you want to use apt-cache to see what version of
libpng-dev is available.

apt-cache search libpng-dev

I'm running unstable, so the following line will probably be different
for you.

libpng12-dev - PNG library - development

Usually, addibional sources won't help since they are mirrors.  The only
time you want to add entries is if you want to get packages not in the
Debian archive.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny