audio players

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Mon Apr 18 06:16:40 EDT 2005

Lorenzo,

Seems like the available mplayer-k6 I installed supports only the older
"alsa9" audio output. It seems like it is at least six months old, prior
to 1.0-pre6, so I am removing it and will roll my own for a while
longer, until I can figure out why my alsa environment is being ignored.

It does seem like updating my codecs was a big step forward though.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (67% of Full)
"Things are in the saddle, and they ride mankind." Ralph Waldo Emerson