Testing #3 -- please ignore

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sun Apr 17 05:50:59 EDT 2005

Hi.

I keep forgetting I'm lucky.  Since I have my own domains, I can use my
ISP email address to test such things.  Also, I can usually find someone
on the reflector to help in case using the ISP address isn't enough
info.
Since mutt lets me see all headers, It is easy to look at what's
happening if something isn't working.

          Kenny