Testing #3 -- please ignore

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Sun Apr 17 05:04:05 EDT 2005

Test #3 was my first successful test. The other two were not sent
immediately due to my configuration errors, and unfortunately they got
sent after I got my act together.

I cannot send mail to my own address since it gets delivered locally
instead of going out through my ISP and finding its way back. I either
need to use a public mailing list or have a friend cooperate to send me
mail. I guess if I had a cooperative friend I wouldn't have to use the
list. It was just easier.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (57% of Full)
"Things are in the saddle, and they ride mankind." Ralph Waldo Emerson