trplayer in Debian

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Mon Apr 11 19:42:23 EDT 2005

Since we're on the topic of doing things with trplayer that we can't
get mplayer to do, I used to love to have the ability to play a file
with trplayer, and be able to hit "t", to find out how much time has
elapsed since the beginning. However, since mplayer is so cluttered
and continually updates the display, I haven't been able to figure out
a way to do the same with mplayer. So, does anyone know of a reliable
way of finding out how much time has elapsed when playing a file with
mplayer? Thanks.

Greg