FreedomBox

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Apr 11 02:33:52 EDT 2005

Just for anybody who wants to sign up and is concerned:
I had no problem signing up for services without dialup. I'm not at all
questioning that Kenny had a problem, and I don't know whether he signed
up before or after I did; just stating this to dispel any notion that
nobody has been able to sign up for anything but more expensive services.
And it seems to me also that one used to be able to use lynx the cat or
links the chain (one or both) to sign up as well, but it's been a while so
I could be mistaken about that.

--
Cheryl