FreedomBox

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Sun Apr 10 22:43:38 EDT 2005

Matt,

First, the fact that a person has to log onto your system in
order to utilize it clearly tells me that you have the *ability*
to track your clients movements. That by default gives Kalvo the
means to practice his past known activities.

Second, twice now you have said that you are the only programmer
and systems admin for him. But what you have not said is that you
are the only one who has access to the systems and the
information on those systems. It would be my guess that he does
indeed have the access to those systems and thus can do what he
damn well pleases with or without your knowing it. So unless you
are the only person that accesses those boxes I doubt that you
are fully aware of all the activities that go on half a continent
away from you.

Third, I have never claimed that any of these activities are
taking place. Just that the ability for them to take place is
there and from the history of the person I would be as fearful of
that as I would be in handing a junkie a vial of crack and
telling him not to use it. How long do you think that it would
take for the urge to overcome him? Not long I would suppose.

Nuff said.