FreedomBox

Steve Dawes sdawes at telus.net
Sun Apr 10 22:12:39 EDT 2005

That is vary simple, the present of FreedomBox, Mike Calvo, was, and I think
still a member of a vary famous Screen Reader product. So, Keith's theory is
not far fetched. I to have be inundated with their spam, and have even
called the company to ask them to stop sending me any of their
announcements. They don't listen. I guess the next step to stopping them
from sending me anymore spam is to report their spam to the black listers.
After all, if they aren't willing to listen to a polite request for having a
name removed from their distribution lists, then one has to take the next,
step in preventing unwanted email from coming to them.

So, needless to say, the next time I get any unsolicited email from this
company, I am going to closely consider my options.