configuring elinks how do I?

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Apr 6 18:35:13 EDT 2005

Hi.  In the origional message on this thread the URL

http://waitwait.npr.org

was given as an example test of elinks's javascript support.
Unfortunately, I tried with my elinks with javascript as well as my
links2.1 pre 17 and couldn't listen to the show.  Bothe elinks and links
show the listen link as a javascript, but neither did anything when I
tried to activate the link.

I also tried going to the site with Mozilla and also couldn't listen to the
stream.  In the case of Mozilla, I couldn't even find the link.  My
girl friend said it was there, and I could press tab until she said I
was on it, but I got no feedback from Mozilla to let me know this.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny