Boot prompt

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 6 08:59:08 EDT 2005

There is no inconsistency here.

The Red Hat 9 manual knows nothing about Speakup or installing the
Speakup Modified. So, it tells you how to start a text install on
screen. It will happily do that for you, but you're going to be
unsatisfied without Speakup, I should think.

Now, please tell me. Do I need to protect you from this kind of
confusion in the HOWTO? Can you suggest how, if your answer is "yes?"