getting off my windows dependency

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 5 15:39:34 EDT 2005

 Mutt configurations are not written in html, so are not "web
documents." Neither, for that matter, are any network settings
configuration files relating to any ISP I know. While these might, or
might not, be managed via an html front end, they are blessedly simple
ASCII files which can be edited any way you choose.
I never implied that they were.  The documentation for mutt is available
in html and in the example I provided the documentation was being used
for reference as you created said configurations.  If I was unclear on
that point sorry about that.  When ever I set up a new system window
linux what ever I always have the docs right at my finger tips literally
on my alva so I can make sure I am setting everything up right.  I am a
big documentation reader always have been.
Thanks for the feed back!