(no subject)

marvin hunkin marvkin at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:27:42 EDT 2005

thedora for linux with speakup questions    hi.
doing a it course where i have to install operating system.
a friend of mine is getting thedora for linux with speakup.
and he is looking at getting a hard ware synth to borrow for a month or two.
now can any one give me which hardware synths will or not work with thedora.
as i am a neubie and have not used linux before, how hard is it to use the command line and gui?
any how to docs to get me started or people that can help me?
please let me know as soon as possible.
cheers Marvin.