getting off my windows dependency

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 4 15:13:23 EDT 2005

OK. This makes some sense, but I suspect we agree it can be a nuisance
for adapted browsing.
Why it is just like a tab control basically it allows you to move back
and forth between to web pages.  For example lets say you have a mutt
document on the one had and your isp settings on the other hand.  You
open them up in to tabs and review the mutt documentation to find out
how to configure mutt and when you get to the info you want you then
switch over to your isp settings page get the info you need there  and
you then use both pages to create your configuration file.
After reading your description--a