Slackware is dropping Gnome

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sat Apr 2 13:14:44 EST 2005

Hi.

You should have been able to send to both lists.

The Gnome accessibility developers still say you should build from
CVS, so not having it in a distro could actually help.

After all, you won't have to worry about having a distro's package
installed.

BTW, the fact Gene and I were having a debate on whether elinks 0.10 or
links 2.1 has the best javascript support on the reflector yesterday
means the need for Mozilla is declining.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny