Slackware is dropping Gnome

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Sat Apr 2 12:25:32 EST 2005

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005, Kenny Hitt wrote:

> Hi.  You posted this to the wrong list.  You should post things like
> this to the gnome-accessibility-list or the gnome-accessibility-devel
> lists.

I tried to post it to both lists, but even though I'm on the Gnome
Accessibility list, it didn't show up for whatever reason.  I thought I
put both addresses in, but maybe they block cross-posting.  I tend to
agree that Gnopernicus is a joke, but still, how can it be improved if
major Linux distributions are pulling it?  Sure, you can get Gnome
yourself, but it's a huge package.