Linux system...dressed downfrom yesterday.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Sep 29 18:59:48 EDT 2004

Anne,
lol!
But mom...... can i make blood if i clean up afterwards? grin.
Of course I plan to read everything, although i need not rely on Janina's
ideas as i have gotten many off list and from early research.
believe me, as someone who has had to spend a lot of time reading and
understanding federal regulations the documentation reads like a fiction
novel.
My idea of having the system built for me has to start with my reading and
understanding programs and commands, as I intend to tell the party
involved what is desired.  Cannot do this without understanding the
situation, in fact that may have been
The mistake I made with the system I thought I was going to get.  Trusting
the person to be forthright.
In any case your idea crosses many professions, people take your questions
more seriously if you have done your homework.
I intend to do this fully, choosing the package that gives me what i
require, and reading all i can find.
If nothing else I will have a lot of good research for a radio story.
Thanks  for the funny Anne, and thanks to all who have given me ideas for
my search both on list and off.
Karen