Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Sep 29 17:02:23 EDT 2004

because I do not have a choice Luc, it is my only other ftp location.
I was supposed to have a Linux machine months ago to forestal this, but
the person  has not held up their end, and clearly has no plans to do
this.
It was not until  ken  almost lost everything i have up here that i
realized something must be done.
I am not discussing this any further.  No zip of this data.  Why are you
insisting upon trying to force this issue?
btw, I did not read all of your post.  I am very  busy at work and only
opened it at all out of respect for you.
Karen