zinf

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Sep 28 07:45:31 EDT 2004

n the theory that one should crawl before one walks or runs, can you
play a wav file that's local on your machine?

As to your error, I'm not sure what is meant by "primary UI.," but I'm
only an occasional zinf user, and have never used it for streams.

Who are you when you run it, i.e.:

who am i
whoami

and can that user play sound?