zinf

doc talmidim at wrightplaceinc.net
Tue Sep 28 01:36:34 EDT 2004

How is this program suppose to be run.  I have tried running zinf but get
the message,
the download manager cannot run as primary Ui
the music browser cannot run as primary ui

Am I still missing something?  Is there a syntax I'm misssing in running the
program?
Doc Wright
http://wrightplaceinc.net
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?
then where does the learning start?