Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 27 19:44:35 EDT 2004

I dislike her treatment of others.  She is spending time defending herself
and  I do not consider her to be helping at all.

so,
if you may leave the table, care to add and i am sorry if it has been
given already the command land for using rsync?
Thus I can end this thread and let others get back to business?

Thanks,
Karen