Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 27 17:48:03 EDT 2004

nope,
suggest means well suggest.
if the  question had been or if there had been no question,
a recommendation might have be considered as to have been implied.
assuming one is reading more into the he sentence than needful, as you seem to
have been doing.
That the word suggestion was used, and as a question, was not or does not
to me imply a recommendation.
It was directed to me.
Karen
as Miss Teach