Linux and data storage?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Sep 27 17:07:32 EDT 2004

Huh? I've been explaining several ways to do it. None of the commands I
gave you for doing this require you to go get any software. They're all
about using what you already have access to on shell world, most likely.

Yes, it's certainly your data. And, if you want to use Windows, I'm
certainly not going to stop you. But I will complain if we start using
this list to discuss using Windows to do this job.