Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 27 16:52:36 EDT 2004

Hi Sina,
I for one thank you for your help here.  There is no such thing as too much
information in a case like this.
The idea of doing the transfer from my ftp here on shellworld to the ftp on
my site as a quick solution while I find another one is fine by me.
I apologize that Janina does not agree, but it is not her data.
Karen