Linux and data storage?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sun Sep 26 21:36:58 EDT 2004

I agree with Karen, these last 30 hours on Shellworld should be a wakeup call
for all of us.  While we have our files-and-data back again, I should really
consider eventually handling pine and all the features of a shell right here
locally.  I suppose however, if I were running some mail server software, I
would almost never be able to boot the machine in to windows to run openbook,
as the mail server would not be collecting incoming messages?
Back in January, when I left CTS, another shell provider, I tried downloading
everything, but I may not have it all.  I was thinking earlier that I was going
to have to move items around.  Last night we tried logging in to cts, but I
think they are gone?
Hart