Linux and data storage?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Sep 26 21:21:49 EDT 2004

Hi,
I have no local access to a Linux  machine, as said.  However nettamer
is not necessarily  the only way I can connect to the net.
I have all the connection information, so any program that is a stand
alone ppp/ip, as with agents for example, can get me to the net.
I will ask about these tools in dos, and a connection method.
Thanks,
Karen