routers

Erik Heil eheil at va3duk.serveftp.com
Mon Sep 6 09:46:03 EDT 2004

Hi their. I do know for a fact that Xyzel (Not sure of the spelling
exactly) makes DSL routers which can be configured through a telnet
interface.  When I had DSL service, they gave me use of the 645 ME.  It
supports firewalls and some pretty advanced features such as VPN's,
protocol filters, etc.  If you don't have DSL, perhaps they make just
standard routers?  As far as configuring them with a Web-based interface.
depending on how broken Links the chain's JavaScript implemention is, you
may or may not have problems.  If so, at least the Freedombox browser has
a nice implemention, which actually works to configure my Linksys 802.11G
router.  I hope this helps.

--
Erik Heil <eheil at va3duk.serveftp.com>
Phone: (865) 673-0542